Safe Conversations Workshop – Women Transforming Their Workplace presented by Camilla Patten
April 24 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm CDT$99.00
Are you ready to increase your joy, and reduce your anxiety in the workplace?
Are you curious to know how negativity can show up unintentionally in all conversations and learn to move from conflict to connection in all of your relationships?
Then register for this FUN and TRANSFORMATIVE 4-hr workshop and connect with some wonderful women!
This interactive workshop is specifically for women who may be struggling with challenges or setbacks in their careers. Whether you work for a boutique firm, for yourself, or a national corporation, these tools can help YOU be the change that transforms your workplace through compassion and turns conflict into connection.
Learn how intentional compassion in the workplace leads to success, both for the individual and for the business.
This workshop is specifically for:
- Women that are decision-makers, CEO’s and business owners, seeking tools to implement compassion into their workplace.
- Women that work in an environment where compassion and empathic leadership does not exist.
- Women that need support navigating through negative and uncomfortable conversations.
- Women that are at a crossroads, needing guidance, support, and the know-how to stop obstacles before they start in their career.
When faced with difficult conversations and stressful conditions, we often fail to communicate effectively. These situations leave us feeling unheard, frustrated, and doubting our confidence. They may also create a sense of disconnection and conflict, fostering an uncomfortable, tense environment at work.
- Have you ever felt unheard and unvalued at work?
- Have you felt alone, isolated, and disconnected?
- Do you strive to be an empathetic leader that thrives in a culture of compassion?
Safe Conversations® combines relationship education and brain science into a step-by-step dialogue process that creates safety and eliminates conflict and negativity, both at home and work.
You’ll learn how to:
- Discuss difficult topics without conflict
- Feel seen and heard in your professional life
- Discover and understand the actions of other people around you
- Stop the stressful and frustrating repeated patterns in your career
- Learn to respond instead of reacting when things get emotional and passionate
It is hard to do anything alone. Courage, compassion, and the curious mindset of Safe Conversations® can move mountains and can transform your workplace. Learn to feel valued, heard, and confident in all your conversations, regardless of the circumstance, both personally and professionally.
If you love feeling connected and inspired by a group of like-minded women in a safe and fun environment – THEN JOIN US!
Connect and grow with other women in this 4 hr workshop that will forever change how you navigate any relationship and any conversation in your career.
About your trainer:
Camilla Patten is the Co-Owner of Female Warrior Co., a national women’s enterprise that creates mindful workplaces shaped by a culture of compassion, curiosity and courage. Providing leaders, and organization, with the tools to talk with criticism, listen without judgment, connect beyond differences and create equality in the workplace.
A published author, and a coach for leaders and entrepreneurs. Camilla is a movement maker, with over 20 years of marketing, sales, and communication experience, she has worked with national brands and start-ups, corporate and non-profit, and is now focusing on the givers and healers that are making a difference in the world.
Female Warrior Co.’s mission is to transform the workplace with Safe Conversations®, Camilla’s mission is: “Leading with courage and compassion is the only cure and living by example is the only teacher.”