Skills in Practice Session: Appreciation Dialogue
February 14 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm CST$59.00
*** Sign Up Now! Registration closes February 12th at 12:00pm CT ***
Once you have attended a standard Safe Conversations workshop, you’ll want to go deeper. Skills in Practice is a structured dialogue practice session allowing you to learn more about the sentence stems and how to use them. Come on your own or with a partner (who has also attended a Safe Conversations workshop) and do a deep dive into how Safe Conversations can transform your interactions, one conversation at a time.
Each Skills in Practice session will focus on one of the core Safe Conversations dialogues. The featured dialogue appears in the event description above, and will be one of the following:
- The full Appreciation Dialogue, including Validation and Empathizing
- Managing Frustration and Asking for What you Want
- Sharing about Affirmations and What Makes You Feel Seen and Valued
- Sharing a Relationship Need and the Past Challenge that Triggers it
The interactive, skills-based practice sessions are designed for advanced practice of the Safe Conversations dialogues. Previous attendance at a standard Safe Conversations workshop is required.
About Skills in Practice
- Sessions take place every other Tuesday from 12- 1:30 pm CST on the second Tuesday and 4:00-5:30 pm CST on the fourth Tuesday of every month
- Facilitated by Senior Safe Conversations Trainers, experts in using the Safe Conversations tools in diverse contexts
- Opportunity to engage with other Safe Conversations practitioners investing in deepening their practice with Safe Conversation dialogue
Benefits of Skills in Practice
- Learn when and how to use each a dialogue so you can tap into the full potential of your everyday interactions
- Understand the “why” of each of the Safe Conversations Dialogue
- Gain confidence with the Dialogues so you can begin using them to connect deeper with friends and family
- Attendance at a Safe Conversations Workshop is required to register for Skills In Practice. If you’d like to attend a workshop, visit http://safeconversations.com/events/list/ to register
Safe Conversations® offers relationship education, not therapy. The information in Safe Conversations® materials or workshops is not intended as medical advice or a substitute for treatment by a qualified healthcare provider.