Harville Hendrix’s New York Times bestseller Keeping the Love You Find offered essential relationship strategies to those seeking a mate for life. Now, Harville and his wife, Helen Hunt, bring the life-changing messages of that enormously popular book to The Personal Companion. Combining practical advice, humor, and enlightening wisdom, these daily meditations and exercises provide powerful insights that can help anyone create unlimited possibilities for finding — and keeping — love.
Whatever your history, whatever your heartache, your dreams of finding a truly compatible mate are completely achievable, not through luck or extraordinary skill, but by taking daily steps toward inner growth and positive change. With The Personal Companion as your guide, you can move closer to a joyful, healing love, as you:
- Create hope in place of despair, companionship instead of loneliness
- Develop a communication skill that turns conflict into contact and bonding
- Transform every past relationship into a source of positive growth
- Reflect on your inner self — and what you want out of love
- Identify and change how you prevent yourself from keeping the love you find
- Discover the rewards of real love — and the little things that make it last.
With wisdom and compassion, Harville Hendrix and Helen Hunt give you the keys to sharing in the deep and lasting love you desire, in The Personal Companion.